Committed to Community
Premier Bank is a family owned bank with global reach. We hire, serve, and give back to individuals and organizations in our communities.
We are grateful for Premier Partnerships; together we make a difference with vision, values, a can-do attitude, and unyielding faith.
Over the years, our Founder led by example and was honored as a recipient of the following awards:
- City of Maplewood 2018 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Growth Award
- The Northwestern Financial Review 2015 Banker of the Year
- Saint Mary’s University Presidential Award
- Leading With Faith Award Finalist from the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Lourdes Foundation Presidential Award
- The Catholic Community Foundation Legacy of Faith Award
- The Hill-Murray School Ronald Ryan Community Service Award
- Knights of Columbus Navigator Award
- Sorin Society, Notre Dame Indiana
Keeping with tradition, the Premier team has been honored recipients of:
- University of St. Thomas Family Business of the Year Award
- Twin Cities Business Family Business of the Year Award Finalists
- Minnesota Business Ethics Award
- Rochester Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year Award Finalist
- Minnesota Bankers Association Community Champion Award
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s National Chairman’s Citation Award
In addition, Premier employees hold over 50 leadership roles in local and international non-profit, community service, and faith-based organizations.
Premier staff can be found in schools, athletics, the arts, churches, veteran support, business development, industry groups, water and environmental projects,
job training, housing, and health initiatives as well as in international work serving communities in need.
Banking is a relationship business, with great people on great initiatives, Premier is privileged to facilitate and fund working solutions to tough problems.
With grateful hearts, the Premier team never loses sight of the fact that Premier clients make these community efforts possible. See the team in action on our social media pages.