Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business. No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
Free online expense reporting tools.
No fee for additional employee cards.
Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
Click on your Premier Bank branch location below to explore card options.
My Account Access Portal
All cards available upon approval by Elan Card Services. Full card terms and conditions can be found on the links below or by contacting a Premier Banker at a location nearest you.
Please note: Premier Banks has partnered with Elan Card Services. When you click one of the location links, you will be routed to the Elan Card Services site for a description of applicable terms and conditions. Approval and availability of terms and conditions are subject to Elan Card Services.* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Business Debit MasterCard®* allows business deposit account owners to make MasterCard® purchases using the funds in their business checking accounts and have ATM access as well.
The card appeals to smaller businesses, such as small office/home office sole proprietors with five employees or less, and with revenues under $1 million. The card can also be offered to corporations, partnerships, for-profit, and not-for profit associations.
- Convenient payment alternative with no interest expense
- Allows business deposit account owners and authorized signers to make purchases with checking account funds at merchants who accept MasterCard® worldwide
- All purchases from additional cards will appear on monthly business checking statement identified per specific card signer, making management of expenses easy
- More secure and efficient than petty cash or checkbook
- 24/7 account access and worldwide acceptance (including online transactions)
- Cardholders can withdraw cash, make deposits, and check balances**
Premier’s secure and convenient Visa Gift Cards are great for employee travel, perks, incentive programs, bonuses, and holiday gifts.
- Ability to load any amount upon purchase from $10 to $1000
- May be purchased in small or large quantities
- Cost is $3.50 per card
- Can be used at any merchant accepting Visa in the United States